We won’t bombard you with everything! But we’ve jotted down all the stuff you’ll probably want to know before we get down to business…
1. Small group training max 10 people, gives you a highly personalised and unforgettable experience.
2. A unique personalised service – is highly valued by our clients. Whether 1:1 or in a group, as your tutors we’ll assist you in identifying and implementing your professional goals through a process of inquiry, self-discovery, and specific action.
3. Transparency – course fees include course materials, refreshments and lunch unless otherwise specified.
4. Best value – small group training is outrageously expensive. Pawz4Thought Programmes offer the highest quality and prices compare favourably with both small and large training companies.
5. The best locations – indoor / outdoor rural locations. Courses are run in the UK (45 -60 minutes from London), either at Pawz4Thought HQ in Old Basing, or at a country hotel. Our overseas retreats are hosted in the “Turkish Riviera”.
6. Easy access – usually within 10-15 minutes of major roads and motorways. Comfortable, informal indoor accommodation where good food is available at a local village pub. Overseas courses are off the beaten track, and as you might expect, travel is part of the experience.
7. Exceptional trainers and facilitators – experienced, informative, attentive and fun – We take a “guide by the side” approach rather than a “sage on the stage”.
8. Flexible timings – your average full day event begins at 9am or 9.30. Half day events are for 3 hours and are scheduled, morning, afternoon, or evenings in the summer. Private 1:1 sessions are by appointment.
9. Experiential – we want you to experience our NLP events on your own two feet, not just from the classroom. Our programmes are a mixture of classroom sessions and outdoor activities, sometimes with the dogs.
10. All people are welcome – most of our participants come as individuals, or from businesses and organisations of all shapes and sizes, private, public or voluntary.
Please get in touch for more information and to request a brochure.
About Pawz 4 Thought Coaching, Executive Training & Team Building Programmes
The Pawz4Thought programme offers one of the very unique learning programmes in the UK. What we’ve learned about leadership and communication from our furry friends, is an advantage that our business clients have enjoyed for more than 5 years. All of our programmes are personally designed by us, based on our experiences, that offer an extraordinary wealth of interaction, learning, feedback, and awareness, not to mention fun and waggy tails.