1-day NLP Intensive With Angela Watson
Bringing NLP to Life
September 8th 2015 | 10am – 6pm
Pitt Hall Barn, Basingstoke (TBC)
Book Your Place Now
Have you ever thought that learning NLP would be a smart way to help you attract more clients, boost your business, change your career, improve your sports results, and make a bigger difference?
If so I have the most exciting news.
This 1-day intensive NLP workshop with the unique twist of ‘dog whispering’ techniques, is specifically designed to help you develop powerful communication, rapport building, and leadership skills.
As you progress through this unique learning programme the integration of the two different techniques becomes entwined into a whole new learning experience that will bring NLP to life.
NLP is a way of studying what we do, particularly the things we are not consciously aware of, so that we can capture the essence of our own and other people’s excellence, then access and reproduce that consistently. At the heart of NLP is learning the ability to discover our own techniques for what works in our own unique situations. It’s a way of rediscovering our unique talents and essence of excellence, our own truth and the essence of our best way of being whether that’s in life,or in work. It was originally designed to be an interactive and in the moment practice. Here on this 1-day intensive you will get to experience NLP for yourself by stepping into this experiential work.
This 1-day NLP Intensive is for you are a:
- Facilitator or trainer who wants to become a fluent and flexible communicator and feel confident in front of any audience.
- Leader who wants to Improve staff engagement and empower employees
- Coach or consultant who wants to be more congruent and confident in different situations
- Business owner who wants to shape and take your business to where you want it to go.
- Parent who wants to motivate and communicate with your children in a meaningful way
At this event you will:
- Build confidence, trust and natural connections through rapport.
- Respond resourcefully and creatively to unexpected events and changes in your personal and work life
- Develop a deeper sense of awareness of self and others
- Learn the ability to listen and pay attention to the little things that make a big difference
- Learn how to unleash the potential in your self and others through coaching
- Witness the impact of positive and negative reinforcement on learning
- Understand the impact of congruence and incongruence on those around you
- Have penny dropping moments and lots of fun.
As a certified NLP Trainer I will show you how to integrate NLP into your life and work in a way that will compel others to seek you out and want to work with you. The course is not a series of lectures. It’s experiential and practical, and includes the joy of dogs.
If you haven’t yet attended a Pawz4Thought workshop (or even if you have and you loved it so much you want to go again) then you should come along to Basingstoke on the 8th of September. No experience with dogs is necessary. Walking shoes and trousers will be.
The investment for this programme is £249
Lunch: Tea and coffee plus treats will be provided. Please bring a shared dish for a picnic style buffet lunch
Weather and clothing: We have the option to be both indoors and outdoors during this event. We will provide you with further information on booking.