For dog handlers who compete or want to compete in high performance dog sports.
A real privilege of being invited to do a talk is meeting fellow dog lovers. Preparing a talk becomes worth every second when there’s an opportunity to engage with like-minded people who share a mutual appreciation for dogs.
Angela can happily work with the following groups to suit you and the members of your club:
- Competition handlers
- Rally teams
- Crufts Inter-regional, or ObreedienceTeams
And she’s happy to work in the following ways:
- Weekend courses
- Evening talks
- Half day / full day courses
Angela’s motivation building workshops use self awareness exercises that offer everyone effective tools to deal with issues such as lack of confidence, negativity, resilience, and performance anxiety.
The following topics can be included:
- How to set achievable goals
- Creating the mindset for success
- The mind-body connection
- Confidently handling the ‘mood hoovers’
- Self -talk and communication
- Develop a positive mind-set and preparation strategy
- Building resilience
- Building effective relationships with trainers and handlers
- Dealing with stress, performance anxiety, and pressure
- How to effectively handle set backs
- Build personal confidence
- Manage competition nerves
- Improve focus and concentration
Angela is based in Hampshire and is happy to travel across the UK to visit your club and support your members with their competition goals, as well as their life and career goals. She will ensure that travel costs are kept to a minimum and offers 2 hour, half day and full day courses that can be tailored to suit your needs.
Please contact Angela for more information about booking a talk for your Club or team.