The NLP techniques, approaches and attitudes that you will learn on NLP for Competitive Obedience Success have been used by hundreds of thousands of people to achieve better results in business as well as sport. This course has been specifically designed and tailored to teach you the most useful elements that could be taught in a two day course for competitors.
This NLP course will show you how to:
- Use your mind even more effectively and hence gain the results you want
- Improve your obedience results, quickly
- Learn how to truly cope with ‘pressure’, and feel confident at the flick of a switch.
- Learn how to bounce back from difficult experiences.
What you will learn on the NLP for Competitive Obedience Course
- Understanding why it goes well and why it doesn’t (NLP Communication Model)
- The Mindset for Success and Excellence: how to massively increase your chances of being successful and getting the results you want (Beliefs of Excellence, The Principles for Success)
- Sensory awareness: fundamental for success (Sensory Awareness, Peripheral Vision)
- Building and maintaining relationships: You can’t do it alone.
- Rapport and trust: the essentials for any successful relationship and interaction.
- Setting achievable outcome, process and everyday goals: learn the goal-setting secrets of successful business people and athletes. (Well formed goals/outcomes)
- Competing at your best: preparing for success (Circle of Excellence, Resource Anchors)
- How to turn ‘negatives’ into ‘positives’ (Reframing)
- Handling positive and negative feedback (Feedback Model)
- Becoming an even better dog handler (competitor, trainer, leader) and becoming more clear about, and true to, who you really are and what you’re capable of (Neuro-logical Levels)
See my Schedule page for details of the next NLP for Competitive Obedience Success Course in your area, or get pro-active and book a course for your competition class or club.