The Trainer / Facilitator Training Programme – for trainers. coaches, and facilitators.
Knowledge and experience as a coach or NLP Practitioner is required. This three day foundation programme equips delegates with understanding, knowledge and practical skills for the delivery of canine facilitated learning programmes.
The course is highly experiential – blending classroom learning and ‘hands-on’ sessions with the Pawz4Thought dogs. We will give you some easy to apply facilitation tools and techniques.
- Gain awareness of how working with dogs adds greater value and support to your corporate training programmes
- Learn the Pawz4Thought Canine Facilitated Learning Coaching philosophy and approach
- Learn about experiential learning and the science of learning.
- Create, develop, and get feedback on your own Canine Facilitated Exercises
- Experience how to include dogs in coaching and training interventions
- Neurological levels of learning and change
- The Dog Walk ‘n Talk
- 6 Step Clean Coaching Model
- Clean Questions, clean observation and feedback
- Working with metaphor
- The Canine COACH coaching model
- Creating and holding the space for Canine Facilitated Learning
- Developing credibility and presence
- Managing the practicalities of canine-human interactions
- 1 on 1 canine assisted coaching interactions.
- Working with groups / teams – state management and awareness.
- Transfer and apply your Canine Facilitated approach forward to your individual business coaching sessions.
- Animal welfare, contracting, and ethics.
Dates: 2016 TBC
Delegate numbers are limited to ensure that everyone gets full value from the experience.
Bookings: Please email email@example.com or call 0791 770 1691