Leadership skills to deepen the connection with yourself and others
Pawz4Thought is showcasing our unique approach to developing high performing leaders. We have developed this one day workshop using core ‘dog whispering’ concepts to help leaders accelerate their leadership performance.
This workshop is ideal for anyone who has responsibility for influencing others – teachers, parents, business owners, coaches, dog owners…the list is endless.
Each workshop includes:
- An Introductory Talk
- A Dog Whispering Demonstration
- Experiential Activities
- A personal development plan
We have planned a very special day half day workshop for you – so please join us to:
- Interact with like and unlike-minded people, share ideas and challenges
- Reflect on your approach to leadership
- Apply ‘dog whispering’ strategies to your career, your business and life beyond.
- Create an action plan for implementing changes when you get back to the office.
This workshop will show you how to:
- Connect with others more powerfully
- Lead yourself and others effectively
- Adapt your communication style to influence and motivate those you lead.
Pawz4Thought is offering a unique approach to learning – through experiential experiences that embody, accelerate and anchor the learning, creating lasting change.
You may be a leader of many or of yourself, an experienced leader or just starting out. You may be coming to investigate your own leadership style, or to investigate how our approach could improve leadership capabilities within your organisation.
“thought provoking, fun, and inspiring” MT – management consultant
Contact Angela Watson to book a place or for more information.