Connecting With Presence
28th February 2015
09.30 – 5pm
Kingsclere, North Hampshire
This will be a day spent with Angela Watson – through coaching and discovery – looking at how our interactions are affected by ‘who we are’ and how we ‘show up’. Everyone we interact with – whether they are aware of it or not – is affected by the way we engage with them. Angela will illustrate how we can foster the qualities of presence, attention, and listening; qualities needed if we are to respond to today’s call for increased creativity and engagement in the workplace. Angela will work especially with the most subtle, and often invisible ways, we present our selves to the people in front of us. There are many kinds of interaction, of course, but often the sense of connection comes simply through asking ever cleaner and more beautiful questions; questions that do not produce easy answers but which work to unearth knowledge which may have become inaccessible over the years; helping us to unravel these complexities and thereby access our most generous, most loving, most courageous, most congruent self’s, and ‘to be’ with people fully, bringing about trust and true conversation.
Facilitated activities and techniques will help you embody new actions and ways of being in the world, grounding you in your authenticity and being truly open to what might emerge. Experiential activities will allow you to practice with each other to:
- Have a greater presence
- Build trust
- Be more aware of your influence and impact
The investment in our one day programmes is £300 per participant. Places are limited to 12 and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
We are delighted to be offering our unique Pawz4Thought Programme, showcasing our unique approach to developing communication, rapport, and leadership skills.
This programme provides you with an opportunity to model excellence in communication, connection, trust, presence, rapport, teamwork and apply the learning to any aspect of business and life including leadership, coaching, and parenting.
We have planned a very special day so please join us to:
- Observe what can be achieved when a dog and handler connect through mutual trust and rapport.
- Discover what dog whispering can teach us about the practice of leadership, communication, and rapport building skills at work and in everyday life.
- Experience the Pawz4Thought unique format for creating trust-based communication within your own business, organisation, and life.
The workshop provides individual attention and facilitated time to work with others. The intention is that you experience something new, fun, fascinating and enlightening.
- Discussion of personal learning outcomes
- Discussion of own strengths and weaknesses
- Discussion of own leadership style and how to improve it
- Working with and coaching others to show the effect of your own communication style
- Discussion of activities, experimenting with different behaviour styles and, modifying your approach.
- Observing the way the dog responds to situations that occur in the room.
- Development of alternative behaviour and communication styles to give choices in the future across a broader range of situations
- Appropriateness and effectiveness of communication skills
Please note that no experience with dogs or training dogs is required.
The workshop provides the tools and principles to explore and develop your expertise in the following dimensions:
- Verbal and Non-verbal communication
- Your ability to lead and motivate others
- Modelling excellence using NLP Principles and Clean Questions
- Self awareness and accessing personal resources
- Increasing your confidence in dependant relationships
- Your ability to collaborate and connect with others.
Who is this workshop for?
This programme is open to anyone and is specifically suitable for leaders, coaches and parents. If you’re a dog lover, (and even if you’re not!), come along to watch, experiment, learn, and above all experience this multi-sensory approach.
After a welcoming coffee, at the delightful Pitt Hall Barn, located within Kingsclere Farm and Estate, you will have the opportunity to work with each other and experience something new, fun, fascinating and enlightening.
The special price for this workshop is: £200
The day runs from 9.30 – 5pm and includes lunch. A maximum of 22 attendees means we can cover a huge amount of content in just one day, making the learning experience remarkable value.
The programme can be hosted by special arrangement in other areas of the UK.
Get in touch to express your interest in attending the programme or to talk through your requirements.